NFU is recruiting an experienced EU Coordinator
NFU – Nordic Financial Unions builds cooperation among its member unions in the finance and insurance sectors and promotes their interests in Europe. NFU is now seeking an EU Coordinator to join the secretariat in Stockholm. If you have experience from working with regulation and EU affairs and share the vision of making the financial sector prosper in a way that is sustainable for employees, companies, consumers and society, then we would like to hear from you.
NFU has a small but skilled secretariat working in an international context. The position entails significant responsibilities and great opportunities to influence our work toward the EU.
The EU Coordinator will drive NFUs’ regulation work to achieve political impact in close cooperation with the colleagues in NFU and the member unions. You share the fundamental trade union values and have the energy and desire to make a difference.
The position involves monitoring, analysing and influencing developments in the European financial sector; coordinating and promoting NFUs’ positions towards the EU; driving NFUs’ work on sustainability, maintaining and expanding a network of Nordic and European members and stakeholders, as well as decision-makers; and organising seminars and meetings. Regular travel is required.
- University degree in Law, Political Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Experience and knowledge of EU legislative processes and political influencing
- Knowledge of the financial sector, preferably with previous experience in working with the sustainable finance or digital finance agendas
- Be a team player and willing to help colleagues in time pressured situations
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Good command of a Scandinavian language
NFU offers competitive wages and sound working conditions in a dynamic and international setting. This is a permanent assignment. NFU has a collective agreement. The trade union representative is Simon Jernberg, +46 73 082 27 67.
Deadline and interview dates: Please send your application and your CV in English to General Secretary Carin Hallerström (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 21th. Interviews, either virtual or in Stockholm, are conducted on an ongoing basis. If you have questions about the position and NFU, please contact Carin Hallerström, +46 76 144 34 57 or visit www.nordicfinancialunions.org